Home Forums Citizen Enablement vs Citizen Empowerment Ready to Answer Questions

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    James A. Powell
    Keymaster

As one of the authors of Citizens Enablement I am ready to answer any questions you may have on any topic. Just tell me the part that interests you or where you have a query and I will do my best to Answer it.

James Powell

admin
    Keymaster

What made you become a citizen enabler? What was the trigger point in your life?

James A. Powell
    Keymaster

I think it really started while I was at the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology (UMIST) the MIT of Britain where my tutor, ex Oxbridge, gave me personal weekly workshops where I was encouraged to tackle problems of the day. One of them was about how my industry ought to think differently about providing housing for the people of Manchester. There had just been a scandal about a scheme in Hulme that was state of the art but not fit for human purpose. I started on a fifty year journey then to provide a different form of higher education that would still be at the leading edge of technology, but designed to be human centred and meaningful to local citizens. In the last fifty years I have been fortunate enough to have led collaborative teams who would keep this early pattern going with respect to what I now call Citizen Enablement

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
under construction, construction site, build

Still Under Construction

This approach is work under production and not
available at the moment:

Please use the Paper Version for the time being.
Thank you.